360 KB: A+ Education and A+ Education (Selective Full Text) from Informit: Title-Level URL Domain Change -- effective November, 2017
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of databases A+ Education and A+ Education (Selective Full Text)?
The provider Informit has switched the linking syntax URL to HTTP secure (HTTPS) protocol for A+ Education (database code KAE) and A+ Education (Selective Full Text) (database code KAS) databases.
Since all URLs are currently redirecting to https, we will be immediately changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of both databases will remain the same.
This change will take effect on November 6, 2017:
- Before November 6, 2017: http://search.informit.com.au
- After November 6, 2017: https://search.informit.com.au
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://search.informit.com.au or *search.informit.com.au is included in your proxy configuration before November 6, 2017.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 6, 2017.
- Article last edited: 06-Nov-2017