- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Abstracts in Anthropology from provider MetaPress?
The provider MetaPress is no longer providing certain databases; instead, they are being provided by SAGE Publications. Furthermore, the provider SAGE Publications has changed the title-level linking syntax for Abstracts in Anthropology, database code SHQ.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with the database: Abstracts in Anthropology in the Knowledgebase, and we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on February 3, 2016:
After February 3, 2016: http://aax.sagepub.com/, Provider: SAGE Publications
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://aax.sagepub.com/ or *aax.sagepub.com/ is included in your proxy configuration before February 3, 2016.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 3, 2016.
- Similarly, if you have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 3, 2016.
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- Intota users click here.
- Client Center users click here.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 3-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 9-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13536