360 KB: All databases from Knowledge Unlatched: Title-Level URL Domain Change -- July 2019
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of all databases from Provider Knowledge Unlatched?
The provider Knowledge Unlatched has changed the title-level linking syntax for all of their databases. The following databases are affected:
|Database Name||Database Code|
|Knowledge Unlatched Pilot Collection||MA~|
|Knowledge Unlatched Round 2||ABUQY|
|Kollektion FID Jüdische Studien / Collection FID Jewish Studies||AKOAD|
|KU Open Services||ACOOH|
|KU Select 2016||BKXVW|
|KU Select 2017||AYFEW|
|Language Science Press 2018-2020||ADRJQ|
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 31, 2019:
- Before July 31, 2019: http://hdl.handle.net/
- After July 31, 2019: http://oapen.org
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://oapen.org or *oapen.org is included in your proxy configuration before July 31, 2019.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 31, 2019.
- Article last edited: 29-July-2019