What is happening to the name of provider CCH Incorporated?
The provider CCH Incorporated has changed its name to Wolters Kluwer CCH Australia.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider name in the Knowledgebase. The databases associated with this provider will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 3:
- Before July 3: CCH Incorporated
- After July 3: Wolters Kluwer CCH Australia, [PRVAEZ]
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Counter or Intota Assessment client, you will need to make some changes the next time you upload consolidated reports.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 09-JUN-2017