- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database from provider Canadian Science Publishing - Éditions Sciences Canada (Presses scientifiques du CNRC)?
The provider Canadian Science Publishing - Éditions Sciences Canada (Presses scientifiques du CNRC) is a duplicate of provider Canadian Science Publishing in the Knowledgebase and therefore will be removed. Database "NRC Research Press & Affiliated Revues-Journals" (DatabaseCode D8U) will be transfered to the provider Canadian Science Publishing (provider Code: PRVSCP).
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with Database "NRC Research Press & Affiliated Revues-Journals" (DatabaseCode D8U) in the Knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on Mar. 10, 2016:
Before Mar.10, 2016: Canadian Science Publishing - Éditions Sciences Canada (Presses scientifiques du CNRC)
After Mar.10, 2016: Canadian Science Publishing
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Mar. 10, 2016.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 1-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 3-Mar-2016
- Old Article Number: 13528