- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database Zhongguo fang zhi ku (Chinese Choreography Collection) and name of provider China International Book Trading Corporation (中国国际图书贸易总公司)?
The English portion of the database called Zhongguo fang zhi ku (Chinese Choreography Collection) is incorrect. The provider's name has changed as well.
Therefore, we will be changing the database and provider name in the Knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on July 21, 2015:
Database name before July 21 : Zhongguo fang zhi ku (Chinese Choreography Collection)
Database name after July 21 : Zhongguo fang zhi ku (Database of Chinese Local Records)
Provider's name before July 21 : China International Book Trading Corporation (中国国际图书贸易总公司)
Provider's name after July 21: 北京愛如生數字化技術研究中心, [Z4K]
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Counter or Intota Assessment client, you will need to make some changes the next time you upload consolidated reports.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 21.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 21-Jul-2015
- Last Edited Date: 2-Aug-2015
- Old Article Number: 13001