What is happening to the linking syntax URL of database Clute Institute for Academic Research?
The provider Clute Institute for Academic Research has changed the title-level linking syntax for titles in Clute Institute for Academic Research, (database code AM2).
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on September 17, 2018:
- Before September 17, 2018: http://journals.cluteonline.com
- After September 17, 2018: http://clutejournals.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://clutejournals.com or *clutejournals.com is included in your proxy configuration before September 17, 2018.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 17, 2018.
- Article last edited: 11-Sep-2018