360 KB: Databases from Maney Publishing: Migration -- Mar 2016
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the databases from Maney Publishing?
The databases from the provider Maney Publishing are no longer available. Content has migrated to Taylor and Francis.In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on our Knowledgebase collection policy), the databases below will be hidden in the Knowledgebase on March 1, 2016. Libraries that currently subscribe to the databases will continue to have access. However if your library is not already subscribed, you will not be able to view this database in the Knowledgebase.
Titles have migrated from Maney to Taylor & Francis Online (DBID: TFW) as of February 3, 2016. Please subscribe to titles within TFW or related Taylor & Francis databases (for example a Jisc collection).
This change will take effect on March 1, 2016:
Before March 1, 2016:
- Maney Online, DBID: E01
- Maney Online - KESLI, DBID: HCLVR
- Maney Open Access and freely available journals, DBID: BRCKB
- MORE Philosophy Religion & Theology, DBID: MBFNO
- MORE History, Literature & Culture, DBID: MHWIY
- MORE Materials Science & Engineering, DBID: P75
- MORE Archaeology, Conservation & Heritage, DBID: P78
- MORE Health Sciences, DBID: P76
- MORE Full Collection, DBID: P7B
- MORE Humanities & Social Sciences, DBID: EU8
- MORE Full, DBID: 002
- Maney Publishing:Jisc Collections:MORE Full Digital Archive:2015-2017, DBID: AIBRC
- Maney Publishing:Jisc Collections:MORE Health Sciences Digital Archive:2015-2017, DBID: AAXYE
- Maney Publishing:Jisc Collections:MORE Materials Science and Engineering Digital Archive:2015-2017, DBID: ACVGN
After March 1, 2016: Taylor & Francis Online, DBID: TFW
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 1, 2016.
- Date Created: 4-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 5-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13539