What is happening to the URL linking syntax of the Duke University Press Journals databases?
The provider Duke University Press will be changing the title-level linking syntax for their journals databases.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase for the following databases. The content of the databases will remain the same.
|Database Code||Database Name|
|RDU||Duke University Press|
|1XN||e-Duke Journals Scholarly Collection: Expanded|
|TDU||e-Duke Journals Scholarly Collection: Standard|
This change will take effect on November 20:
- Before November 20: http://[journal code].dukejournals.org
- After November 20: https://read.dukeupress.edu/
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://read.dukeupress.edu/ or *dukeupress.edu is included in your proxy configuration before November 20, 2017.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after November 20, 2017.
- Article last edited: 13-Nov-2017