- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Early Theatre?
The titles in the database Early Theatre from the provider University of Toronto duplicate existing database Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), all titles will be removed from Early Theatre database in the Knowledgebase on March 18, 2016. The database will become a zero-titles database. (NOTE: The database code for this database is 3KG.)
This change will take effect on March 18, 2016:
Before March 18, 2016: Early Theatre
After March 18, 2016: Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance, database code D8Q
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- Intota users click here.
- Client Center users click here.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 18, 2016.
- Date Created: 18-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 26-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13587