360 KB: Gale databases from Gale: Database URL Domain Change -- December, 2021
What is happening to the URL linking syntax of gale databases?
The provider gale has changed the database-level linking syntax for all gale databases.
Therefore, we will be changing the database-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the databases will remain the same.
This change will take effect on December 17, 2021:
- Before December 17, 2021: https://infotrac.gale.com
- After December 17, 2021: https://link.gale.com
See the full list of affected databases here
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://link.gale.com or *gale.com is included in your proxy configuration before December 17, 2021.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 17, 2021.
- Article last edited: 25-NOV-2021