What is happening to the URL linking syntax of IG Publishing databases?
The provider IG Publishing has reversed the changes to the title-level linking syntax for all IG Publishing databases from http to https.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase for all IG Publishing databases back to http. The content of the databases will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 13, 2018:
- Before March 13, 2018: https://portal.igpublish.com
- After March 13, 2018: http://portal.igpublish.com
Affected databases are listed here.
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://portal.igpublish.com or *.igpublish.com is included in your proxy configuration before March 13, 2018.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 13, 2018.
- Article last edited: 18-MAR-2018