- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to JDreamⅢ database from provider Japan Science and Technology Agency?
The provider Japan Science & Technology Agency is no longer providing the database: JDreamⅢ; instead, it is being provided by G-Search. Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with JDreamⅢ in the Knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on April 1st, 2015:
After April 1st, 2015: G-Search
This will affect the following databases:
- JDreamⅢ, database code: 0YK
Action you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after April 1st, 2015.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 16-Mar-2015
- Last Edited Date: 6-Apr-2015
- Old Article Number: 12522