- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database name and URL linking syntax of database John Benjamins Active Journals and Yearbooks?The provider John Benjamins Publishing Company has changed the database name and URL linking syntax for John Benjamins Active Journals and Yearbooks, database code 9MY.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name and URL linking syntax in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
These changes will take effect on April 21st 2014.
Before April 21st 2014: John Benjamins Active Journals and Yearbooks - http://www.benjamins.com
After April 21st 2014: John Benjamins e-Platform e-Journals- http://www.jbe-platform.com/content/journals
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.jbe-platform.com/content/journals or *www.jbe-platform.com/content/journals is included in your proxy configuration before April 21st 2014.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after April 21st 2014.
- Date Created: 27-Mar-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Apr-2014
- Old Article Number: 10584