What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database LLMC-Digital?
The provider Scholarly Publishing Office has changed the title-level linking syntax for LLMC-Digital, database code CPH.
Since the existing URL is already redirecting to the new linking syntax, we will immediately change the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on January 3, 2018:
- Before January 3, 2018: http://www.llmcdigital.org
- After January 3, 2018: http://www.llmcdigital.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.llmcdigital.com or *llmcdigital.com is included in your proxy configuration before January 3, 2018.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after January 3, 2018.
- Article last edited: 03-JAN-2018