What is happening to the name of database Maruzen eBook Library?
The database Maruzen eBook Library will be renamed to distinguish this database from another similiar database for Japanese subscribers.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (PS5), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on October 13, 2017:
- Before October 13, 2017: Maruzen eBook Library
- After October 13, 2017: Maruzen eBook Library (Global)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after October 13, 2017.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-month-YYYY