What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Medical*Online?
The provider Meteo, Inc. has changed the title-level linking syntax for Medical*Online, database code JMI.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on
January 4, 2019 January 11, 2019 [Rescheduled for December 27, 2019 due to client request]:
- Before December 27, 2019: http://www.meteo-intergate.com
- After December 27, 2019: http://mol.medicalonline.jp
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://mol.medicalonline.jp or *medicalonline.jp is included in your proxy configuration before December 27, 2019.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 27, 2019.
- Article last edited: 12-DEC-2018