360 KB: Oncology Nursing Society databases from MetaPress: Database Migration - Mar 2015
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the databases for Oncology Nursing Society?
ProQuest currently has title-level information for the Oncology Nursing Society databases from providers MetaPress and Oncology Nursing Society in the 360 KB knowledgebase. Oncology Nursing Society is now independently hosted; it was formerly hosted on the MetaPress platform.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy, all titles will be removed from Oncology Nursing Society database from provider MetaPress and the database will be hidden in 360 KB [Note: DBID is MMO].
The migration and linking syntax change will be effective immediately, as the linking syntax has already changed March 11.
Oncology Nursing Society [DBID: MMO] from provider MetaPress will be hidden and all titles will be removed
- Subscribe to this database: Oncology Nursing Society [DBID: MDB]
Oncology Nursing Society [DBID: MDB] from provider Oncology Nursing Society will have a linking syntax change
- Before March 11: http://ons.metapress.com
- After March 11:
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://ebooks.ons.org, https://onf.ons.org, https://cjon.ons.org or *ons.org is included in your proxy configuration before March 11.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 11.
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- Date Created: 11-Mar-2015
- Last Edited Date: 11-Mar-2015
- Old Article Number: 12435