- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of provider Organization for American Historians and database Organization for American Historians Publications?
The provider Organization for American Historians and database Organization for American Historians Publications are named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider and database names in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (OAL), will remain the same.
These changes will take effect on Aug. 3, 2015:
Before Aug. 3: Organization for American Historians
After Aug. 3: Organization of American Historians [Provider ID: PRVOAH]
Before Aug. 3: Organization for American Historians Publications
After Aug. 3: Organization of American Historians Publications [Database ID: OAL]
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name and/or provider name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Aug. 3, 2015.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- If you are a 360 Counter or Intota Assessment client, you will need to make some changes the next time you upload consolidated reports.
- Date Created: 21-Jul-2015
- Last Edited Date: 21-Jul-2015
- Old Article Number: 13000