- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of the Oxford Journals 2018 Current Collection and Oxford Journals 2018 Archive Collection databases?
Based on the recent feedback from our mutual customers, Oxford University Press asked us to change the way we represent their current journals and current archive collections in the Knowledgebase. Starting from May 23, 2018, the year will no longer be attached to the Oxford Journals 2018 Current Collection (BCRHZ) and Oxford Journals 2018 Archive Collection (ACUTJ) databases. These two databases will be updated annually with the current year's content.
This change will take effect on May 23, 2018
- Before May 23, 2018: Oxford Journals 2018 Current Collection (DB Code: BCRHZ) and Oxford Journals 2018 Archive Collection (DB Code: ACUTJ)
- After May 23, 2018: Oxford Journals Current Collection (DB Code: BCRHZ) and Oxford Journals Archive Collection (DB Code: ACUTJ)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 23, 2018.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 18-May-2018
- Last Edited Date: 22-May-2018