360 KB: Oxford Journals Archive Collection from Oxford University Press: Database Name Change -- March 2022
What is happening to the name of database Oxford Journals Archive Collection?
The provider Oxford University Press has changed the name of database Oxford Journals Archive Collection.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (ACUTJ), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on March 28, 2022:
- Before March 28, 2022: Oxford Journals Archive Collection
- After March 28, 2022: Oxford Journals Archive All Titles
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after March 28, 2022.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 07-MAR-2022