- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the linking syntax URL of multiple Oxford University Press Journals databases?
The provider Oxford University Press has changed the title-level linking syntax for titles in all of their Journals databases, with multiple databases from this provider affected.
Therefore, we have changed the title-level linking syntax for affected OUP Journals databases in the Knowledgebase. The content of the databases has remained the same.
This change has already taken effect:
The only change is the http:// to https:// change stated above. No other aspect of the syntax has changed.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your next MARC records.
- Make sure that either https: or * is included in your proxy configuration.
- Date Created: 20-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 26-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13599