360 KB: Repère and Repère - Free from Services Documentaires Multimedia (SDM): Title-Level Linking-Syntax URL Change -- September, 2018
What is happening to the linking syntax URL of databases Repère and Repère - Free?
The provider Services Documentaires Multimedia (SDM) has changed the title-level linking syntax for titles in the following databases:
|Database Name||DB Code|
|Repère - Free||P11|
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on September 17, 2018:
- Before September 17, 2018: http://repere.sdm.qc.ca
- After September 17, 2018: https://repere4.sdmliaisons.org
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://repere4.sdmliaisons.org or *.sdmliaisons.org is included in your proxy configuration before September 17, 2018.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 17, 2018.
- Article last edited: 05-Sep-2018