- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database ScienceDirect Clinical Medicine eBook Collection 2014?
The database ScienceDirect Clinical Medicine eBook Collection 2014 from the provider Elsevier is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database (ID G.5), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on Nov. 24, 2014:
Before Nov.24: ScienceDirect Clinical Medicine eBook Collection 2014
After Nov. 24: ScienceDirect Specialty Medicine eBook Collection 2014
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Nov. 24.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 24-Oct-2014
- Last Edited Date: 24-Oct-2014
- Old Article Number: 11539