What is happening to the URL linking syntax of Literature Resource Center, Twayne's Authors on GVRL, and Literature Resource Center - Twayne's Authors Module?
The provider Gale Cengage has provided direct title-level linking syntax for monographs in the following databases:
- Literature Resource Center (Database ID: ILR)
- Twayne's Authors on GVRL (Database ID: O1D)
- Literature Resource Center - Twayne's Authors Module (Database ID: O42)
Therefore, we will be changing the monograph title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on July 1, 2018:
- Before July 1: find.galegroup.com
- After July 1: link.galegroup.com and go.galegroup.com
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://link.galegroup.com, http://go.galegroup.com, *link.galegroup.com or *go.galegroup.com are included in your proxy configurations before July 1.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after July 1.
- Article last edited: 01-JUN-2018