What is happening to the database SpringerLINK- Lyrasis?
Springer-Verlag has moved titles in SpringerLINK- Lyrasis database to Springer Nature Optimum LYRASIS 2017 Collection.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the Knowledgebase collection policy), the SpringerLINK- Lyrasis database will be hidden in the Knowledgebase on September 14th, 2017. (NOTE: The database code for this database is SNX). Therefore, we have created a new database in the Knowledgebase. The titles are now available in Springer Nature Optimum LYRASIS 2017 Collection.
This change will take effect on September 14th, 2017:
- Before September 14th, 2017: SpringerLINK- Lyrasis, database code SNX.
- After September 14th, 2017: Springer Nature Optimum LYRASIS 2017 Collection, database code AJRNO.
Action you need to take:
- Update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 14th, 2017.
- Article last edited: DD-MMM-YYYY