360 KB: Taylor and Francis Library (SSH and ST) from Taylor and Francis: Database Name Change --Sept 2014
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database Taylor & Francis Library (SSH and ST)?
The database Taylor & Francis Library (SSH and ST) from the provider Taylor & Francis is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (0BK), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on September 17:
Before September 17:Taylor & Francis Library (SSH and ST)
After September 17: Taylor & Francis Combined Library (SSH & ST)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 17.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 12-Aug-2014
- Last Edited Date: 20-Aug-2014
- Old Article Number: 11149