How can we promote RefWorks on campus to increase usage?
- Visit our Admin Onboarding Toolkit in the CKC for helpful materials and tips, including messaging to include in your website and emails.
- Visit our Resources page in the CKC for a variety of materials you can promote to your users, including:
- Faculty datasheet
- Quick Guide
- YouTube tutorial channel
We now have access to additional online materials. How do we make them available to our users?
- You can make an entire collection searchable in RefWorks, in the Search Database area. Contact RefWorks support to set it up.
- You can upload references to a folder and share it with the entire institution.
We cannot conduct regular RefWorks training (typically conducted in the library), can you assist?
- Yes. We will be conducting online user training on Tuesday Mar 31 1PM EST, 6PM GMT.
- Register here: https://proquestmeetings.webex.com/proquestmeetings/onstage/g.php?MTID=eab224d40deecc82be13347bd0521324c
- The training will be recorded and uploaded here so it can be viewed by users at their convenience.