Each registered user of this application has the following responsibilities:
You must keep your registration details up-to-date.
- You must keep your user ID, password [and forgotten password phrase] secure. Do not disclose your password [or forgotten password phrase] to anyone else.
- If you think someone knows your user ID, password [or forgotten password phrase], you must immediately:
- change your password, or
- cancel your online account for this application or
- call us.
Copyright and Access rights
You and the library will observe the copyright and access rights agreement you accept when submitting digital content to the library using this software application's Web Deposit Tool.
We will keep any personal information you provide to us secure and will not disclose it to any other parties without your prior consent or otherwise required or permitted by law.
To access or correct any of your personal information that we hold, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold, please contact us.
Security and damage
You are responsible for any damage you cause to this application or to any of the library websites, electronic facilities or data.
We provide security to protect this application and online services. You are responsible for ensuring that your own computer is secure, including taking all reasonable steps to:
- prevent someone misusing or getting unauthorised access to your computer system or to this application or our online services, and
- ensure your computer system and data are free of computer viruses and all other forms of corruption.
The library makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility:
Users of this application assume all risks associated with any transfer of data or information to the library, and with any other use of this application. We are not liable for any damage arising from interception, loss, theft, other action or difficulty in transmitting information to us.
The library will not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of its online services, or this application.
- that the application or the library server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors
- that any defects in the application will be corrected
- that your access to the application will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any linked applications)
- for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures, or
- for any theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
Suspension of access