- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
When attempting to add expand_doc_type to the publishing process, the TYP field shows up when the FULLP expand is executed through util/f/4, but does not show up in the XML records sent to Primo by publish-06.
Failure to send records through ue_21.
The $data_tab/tab_publish, col. 4 (Fix and Expand Code), value is used by publish-04 (Initial Publishing Process) and ue_21 to determine what label to look for in tab_expand (and tab_fix) to get the expands to be used in creating the z00p. publish-06 (Create Tar File for ALEPH Published Records) does not *create* the z00p; it takes the new/updated z00p's and writes them to the tar file.
1. Make sure that the expand label specified in tab_publish, col. 4, includes expand_doc_type
2. If change occurred in the previous step, restart the xxx01 ue_21 daemon
3. Create/update some bib records,
4. make sure that ue_21 processes them,
5. run publish-06.
- Article last edited: 12/5/2013