- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
After applying the Feb. 2012 Service Pack 3723 (20.2.6) (specifically, rep_change 3673), you find that the items created by p_manage_50 are not linked to the HOL record.
The fix for this problem is included in SP 3782 (June 2012). Get SP 3782 or higher.
The following is a fix for this problem. Please follow these steps ONLY after you have already installed the service pack 20.2.6.
1. Navigate to your local $alephm_scratch directory:
2. Get the fixed program from our FTP server ftp.exlibrisgroup.com. The user name is "public" (without the quotes), the password can be obtained from Pivotal KB entry 30796:
get hotfix_ver20_rc3752.tar.gz [*Note*: This directory and this file were removed from the ftp server in 2012.]
3. Unzip and untar the downloaded file:
gzip -d hotfix_ver20_rc3752.tar.gz
tar xvf hotfix_ver20_rc3752.tar
4. Run it:
5. Restart your PC server (UTIL W/3/3).
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013