What is happening to ProQuest MyiLibrary e-collection in Alma CZ?
MyiLibrary upgrades to Ebook Central was completed. In order to maintain accurate and current metadata the existing MyiLibrary Collection will be removed progressively during the Alma 20184600 (November 18th) – 20184800 (December 2nd) CKB Updates.
Actions you need to take before December 2nd, if you are still tracking MyiLibrary e-collection:
- Perpetual and DDA auto-holdings: Activate the “Ebook Central Perpetual and DDA” Alma collection.
- In addition, we recommend using the “Upload Electronic Holdings for ProQuest Ebook Central” feature.
- Verify that your CUST_ID is correct for your institution (Electronic Collection Editor > Electronic Service Editor > Linking Information > Linking Parser Parameter). Ebook Central ID may be different than what your institution had used for Ebrary.
- De-activate MyiLibrary collection.
The Content Team has been maintaining Ebook Central collections, so once you switch from MyiLibrary to Ebook Central you should not experience any service disruptions.
Who do I contact for assistance?
If you are having issues with customizing your Ebook Central collections to add a CUST_ID or with automated holdings management, open a case in the Ex Libris Support Portal for the Alma Support Team
If you are having issues with missing titles or broken links, open a case with Ex Libris Content Support for the Alma Data Services Team
- If you are having issues with your purchased titles on the Ebook Central Platform, open a case with Ebook Technical Support at email@example.com
- If you cannot find your collection in Ebook Central, please contact Ebook Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org