- Product: Alma, Primo VE, Primo Classic
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How do 'Available for' Groups work for Local and Electronic Collections not indexed in CDI?
'Available for' Groups function the same way for Local and Electronic Collections not indexed in CDI as they do for Electronic Collections that are indexed in CDI:
- Availability is defined by the 'Available for Groups' set for a specific Electronic Collection or Resource
- If no 'Available for Group' is assigned to an Electronic Collection or Resource, this defaults to publishing the Electronic Collection / Resource as Available for All.
For more information on the 'Publishing Electronic Records to Central Discovery Index' Job, as well as the Availability Publishing Processes, please refer to the 'Publishing to Central Discovery Index' Documentation Page.
- Article last edited: 16-Jun-2021