- Product: Alma
How do I add institution-specific information for an inventory management group to a collection managed in the Alma Network Zone?
- Log into the Alma Network Zone.
- Configure inventory management group (Configuration Menu > Resources > General > Inventory Network Groups).
- Search for the collection and use the Actions Menu (ellipses) to select Edit Service.
- Go to the Group Settings tab and click "Add Settings for Group."
- In the resulting popup screen add the group, notes, and linking parameter(s) for the inventory management group and save (e.g.):
- Add additional inventory management groups as necessary.
- Test to confirm results in the institution's discovery interface (e.g., Primo, Summon). For example, if you added notes to the group settings you should see these in the results, and any access requiring linking parameters should resolve to the resource.
Managing Electronic Resources (see Library-Specific Parameters table)
- Article last edited: 18-Sep-2020