How to configure the subject line for e-mail letters / slips / notices
- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
Configure the subject line for e-mail letters / slips / notices
1. Go to Alma Menu > General Configuration > Configuration Menu
2. In the General Configuration section, click on "Letter emails"
3. For the letter which you want to configure, click Actions > Customize
4. For the “subject” row, click Actions > Customize
5. Change the Description value as desired
This procedure is used with fulfillment notices and slips, work order slips, and other notifications. It is not possible to include variables in the subject line, as you can for the message body (via XSL in "Customized Letters").
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013