- Product: Alma
- Product Version:
- Relevant for Installation Type:
How can bibliographic records be deleted?
Bibliographic records can be deleted by running the job ‚Delete bibliographic records’ on a previously created set.
- Create the set of bibliographic records which should be deleted.
- In order to do so, perform a repository search to find the records and save the query.
- Under Alma Menu > ‘Run a Job’ choose the job ‘Delete Bibliographic records’
- Click ‘Next’ and choose the previously created set on which the job should be run
- Click ‘Next’
- Choose Task Parameters to decide what should happen if a record is related to other records and how associated inventory should be treated
- Click ‘Next’ to schedule the job
- Article last edited: 26-July-2016