- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
How to get Alma data to two Primo environments?
1. In Alma setup Publishing to Primo for the production Primo, as documented in the Alma-Primo Integration Guide (under Cross Product > Integrations > Alma-Primo in the Documentation Center)
2. At the firewall, allow SSH connections between the production Primo and sandbox Primo
3. In the Production Primo, setup the pipe for Alma to copy without deleting the files published from Alma
4. In the Sandbox Primo, setup the pipe for Alma to SFTP (with or without deleting) the files published from Alma residing on the production Primo server
Direct and TotalCare customers will need to contact ExLibris Customer Support for assistance, referring to this KCS Article, for firewall setting changes (Step 2)
Timing is important if deleting the published files (Step 4). The deletion must not take place between the time Alma publishing job runs and places the files on the production Primo server and the time the production Primo pipe runs. Initially it is suggested you manually delete files from this directory.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013