- Product: Alma
How to upload allocations to Funds through a file?
- Prepare an input file. Here is an example of an Excel file:
- The FISCAL_PERIOD_ID is found in: Configuration > Acquisitions > General > Fund and Ledger Fiscal Period
- Verify that you have access to an FTP server, as set-up in: Configuration > General > Integration Profiles > Integration Type: Finance > for example: "ERP"
- In the above integration profile > "Actions" tab > find the section "FUNDS ALLOCATION LOADER"
- Note the subdirectory (you may need to change it, as long as it exists in the FTP server as configured in step #2)
- Modify the input file - keep it small at least in the beginning when you test
- Load the file to the FTP server as configured above
- Open again the Integration Profile > Actions > Find the section "FUNDS ALLOCATION LOADER" > make sure that the Loader section is "Active", and "Run"
Read here about "Financial Systems" Integration Profiles
- Article last edited: 22-JUN-2022