- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
I have email notifications configured for a scheduled job, why am I not receiving emails?
* The OTB configuration for the allowed email list is set to the domain of Ex Libris.
* Emails can only be sent to domains which are defined, to allow any domain the list must be empty.
* The General System Administrator role is required to configure the allowed emails list
* To edit this list, go to Administration>General Configuration>Configuration Menu>External Systems>Allowed Emails
Category: Resource Management