- Product: Alma
When trying to install the BIAF software, staff are able to download by going to the ftp site and following these instructions:
- Obtain the current login credentials for the BIAFLabel software from your local Ex Libris implementation or support staff
- Download the BIAFLabel software
- FTP server: ftp.exlibris.co.il
- User: public
- Password: ___________
- Directory: ___________
- Filename: BIAFLABEL-2012.EXE
But when trying to install (on a Windows 7 machine), a screen pops up indicating that a serial number is required. Is this something Ex Libris provides?
Serial number is not needed; registration options need to be set up for OEM Ex Libris version of BIAF.
Set up BIAF as the OEM Ex Libris version.
- Create an empty text file called "BiafLabel.dat" in the directory where you installed BIAF.
- In the "Register" window of BIAF, click the three dots to the right of "Biaf Path"
- Choose the directory where you installed Biaf (and also now has the empty file called "BiafLabel.dat").
- Click "Register"
- Biaf Label program will open normally.
Developer Network > Alma > APIs - https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/alma/apis/soap/bib/label
- Article last edited: 26-Feb-2019