- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
"Lost Item Replacement" is not refunded when item is found or returned. In other words: Alma not forgiving Fines correctly: When a lost item is returned it should be waive the $50 "Lost Item Replacement Fee". It is no longer waiving the $50.
The parameter "Lost Item Replacement Fee Refund Ratio" is defined to be 0% (zero percent).
To allow full refund:
(1) Select Alma (f2) > Fulfillment Configuration Menu
(2) Select "Advanced Policy Configuration"
(3) Find "Lost Item Replacement Fee Refund Ratio"
(4) Select: Actions > Edit
(5) Change the value from 0 to 100
To test this create a new loan; go to the User Information record and declare the Loan as Lost, then as Found.
Subject: Fines & Fees
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013