- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Alma
Why isn't the Interested In Letter sent out for physical (print), one-time resource POLines?
The notification to the interested user is sent out when the item is fully Received or Activated (as part of the Acquisition process). If the item is "In Department", it won't trigger a message until it marked as "Done" as detailed below.
Here are the steps:
1. Be currently at: [The Acquisition Desk]
2. Alma Menu [F2] > "Receive" (under: Receiving and Invoicing)
3. Be in the "One Time" tab
If you un-check the "Keep in Department":
4. Find the Purchase Order Line > Select it > Click: "Receive"
5. This will trigger an "Order Interested In" notification
If the item was received earlier, but is still in department (in process):
4. Find the Purchase Order Line
5. Click: Actions > "Manage Items"
6. In the new task list (Receiving Department Items) > select the item > "Done"
7. This will trigger an "Order Interested In" notification
Category: Acquisitions - Alma
Subject: Purchasing - Alma
- Article last edited: 12/31/2014