- Product: Alma
- Product Version: April 2016
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How to publish a random set from Alma Sandbox to Primo?
Important: to learn more about the Alma Sandbox environment, please review the documentation link given below.
- Create one more or sets on the Title level (e.g. All Titles, Physical Titles, etc.).
- Publish with the job called: "Primo Republish Set of Titles"
Remember that Sandbox environment may not be linked to Primo; this depends on local setup.
- Add a random keywords and use "Or" clauses to find records matching keywords
- Remove different keywords in each set and re-run the publishing job to have fewer records
- To ensure the set publish the amount of records needed, add condition: Tag Suppressed = Not equals = Yes
Remember that sometimes the total count of the set is labelled approximately.
Search results are approximate for large sets: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/...the_Repository
Understanding the Alma Sandbox Environment: https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/...x_Environments
- Article last edited: 04-APR-2016