To view exchange rates, you must have the following role:
- Acquisitions Administrator
- General System Administrator
The Exchange Rates Report enables you to view the exchange rates of single or multiple currencies for a single day or over a period of time. Ex Libris partners with Open Exchange Rates for exchange rate currencies. The exchange rates are automatically updated on a daily basis. It is possible to see the exchange rates per day by selecting Acquisitions > Advanced Tools > Exchange rates report. Choose the desired Source Currency and From Date. For the current list of supported currencies, see https://openexchangerates.org/currencies.
To view the Exchange Rates Report:
- On the Exchange Rates Report page (Acquisitions > Advanced Tools > Exchange Rates Report), select the report type using the fields in the Select Currencies section.
Exchange Rates Report, Default ViewThe default view is all target currencies for today’s date.
- To view the exchange rate between a source currency and multiple other currencies, select All for Report Type. To view the exchange rate between a source currency and just one other currency, select Single for Report Type.
- Select the source currency. If you selected Single, also select the target currency.
- Select the date on which to view the exchange rates. If you selected Single, select both a start and end date.
- Click Submit to view the exchange rates.