To work with bX in conjunction with Alma, you must define the link resolver base URL in your bX My Profile to point to Alma.
- If you have not yet registered for bX, perform a bX registration as described in the bX Registration Guide. Ensure that you configure the link resolver base URL as described below.
- If you have already registered for bX:
- Copy the license key (not the token) from the email that you received after registration and paste it into the end of the following URL:https://registration.service.exlibrisgroup.com/customer/management/customer.do?licenseToken= <key>If you did not receive this email, contact your Ex Libris bX representative.
- On the Main Menu page, click My Client Applications. The View Client Applications page opens. View Client Applications Page
- Click the name of the relevant Primo application. The View Client page opens.
- Click Edit Client Attributes. The Edit Client Instance page opens.
- Modify the Link resolver base URL field as required. Ensure that you use the following syntax: http://<PRM_SERVER_URL>/openurl/<PRIMO_INSTITUTION_CODE>/ <PRIMO_INSTITUTION_SERVICES_PAGE>For example:Example of Link Resolver Base URL
- Click Save.
- If you want to add a new institution and/or client application, follow the instructions provided in the bX Registration Guide. Ensure that you define the link resolver base URL as described above.
- There are no actions that need to be performed in Alma in order to configure the bX-Alma integration.