To manage fulfillment sets, you must have one of the following roles:
- General System Administrator
- Fulfillment Administrator
- Requests Operator
You create fulfillment item sets on which you can run processes. Any process with a Physical item content type can be run on fulfillment item sets (see Running Manual Jobs on Defined Sets).
Fulfillment sets are created on the Manage Fulfillment Sets page. This section describes how to create and administer fulfillment item sets.
Manage Fulfillment Sets Page
To create fulfillment sets:
- On the Manage Sets page (Fulfillment > Advanced Tools > Create Fulfillment Sets), enter the relevant information in the displayed fields, as described in the following table.
Manage Sets Fields Field Description Name
Name of the set. Description
Description of the set. Note Notes about the set. Due date after Loaned items with a due date after the indicated date are included in the set. Due date before Loaned items with a due date before the indicated date are included in the set. Status date after Loaned items whose status has changed after the indicated date are included in the set. Status date before Loaned items whose status has changed before the indicated date are included in the set. Loan status Loaned items whose status matches the indicated status are included in the set.
- Click Save. The set is saved and the fields on the Manage Sets page are cleared, enabling you to create another fulfillment set.
To view your fulfillment sets:
On the Manage Fulfillment Sets page, click View My Sets. The My Sets tab appears.
Manage Sets Page
You can filter the displayed sets by selecting the relevant criteria from the Filter drop-down list.
Sets are displayed in the following tabs:
- My Sets – The sets that you have saved, both private and public
- Public Sets – Saved sets not marked as private
- All Sets – All saved public queries, created both by you and other users
For information on managing and adding sets, see Managing Search Queries and Sets.