Secondary and Tertiary Reporting Codes
In addition to the existing (primary) reporting code, you can now add secondary or tertiary reporting codes to a PO line/invoice.
- Two new code tables for configuring secondary and tertiary reporting codes were added; see Configuring Reporting Codes.
- When at least one code is defined for secondary/tertiary code, fields for each reporting code type appear in the Summary tab of the PO Line Summary page; see Manually Creating a PO Line.
Secondary and Tertiary Reporting Code Fields in the PO Line Details Area
- Similarly, when at least one code is defined for secondary/tertiary code, fields for each reporting code type appear in the Add Invoice Line pane; see Creating an Invoice From a PO or Manually.
- Fields for each reporting code type also appear in transactions of a fund; see Performing Fund Transactions. These fields also appear on any repository list containing PO lines, such as the results of a search for PO lines; see Searching for PO Lines. The fields are available to display as columns in the table on the Transactions tab. They are initially hidden.
- If codes are defined in Alma but not assigned to the PO line, an alert about the missing code(s) is generated; see Configuring Purchasing Review Rules.
- The codes are saved as part of PO line templates; see Working with PO Line Templates.
- Fields for these codes are available when importing an EOD file; see Managing Import Profiles.
- Fields for these codes are available when running the Update PO Lines Information job; see Update PO Lines Information.
Additional Support for COUNTER Types
Alma now supports SUSHI upload for BR3, as well as manual upload for BR4, BR5, and MR1 report types. See COUNTER Report Types.