The features below are currently planned for the next release. However, some of these features may, for various reasons, not be included in this month's release, but rather in a future Alma release.
- Invoices – The Invoice review rule invoice_high_total_price will take into account the currency of the invoice.
- Print License Details – It will be possible to print the details of a license record.
- Embed Vendor Productivity Report in Vendor Records – An Analytics report on vendor performance will be embedded and form part of the vendor record in Alma.
- Manage Deleted Repository – It will be possible to restore deleted records individually.
- UDC – There will be a new call number normalization routine for UDC numbers.
- Disable Direct Linking for Journal Level OpenURLs – A configuration option for direct linking, Disable direct linking for Journal level OpenURLs, will be added.
- Changes to GND Support – The GND support will be updated to accommodate changes in GND.
- Fixed MARC Fields – Editing a fixed field in open line mode can be difficult and prone to errors. It will be possible to define whether fixed fields (on a field by field basis) can be edited only in a form.
- Shortcut Keys in the MD Editor -– It will be possible to create new records and rules using shortcut keys.
Digital Resource Management
- Add Records to Collections – It will now be possible to add records to collections based on rules. Initially, this will be only for MARC format bibliographic records.
- New Open/Active User Deposits Weekly/Monthly Status Email – There will be a new recurring notification for end users that reports on open and active deposits for the user.
- Idea Exchange: Level of Service – The Level of Service will added as a facet on both the Borrowing and the Lending Requests pages.
- Negotiation Licenses – A number of enhancements will be added to negotiation type licenses—for example, associating more than one contact email for each member.
- Push Persistent Blocks to Other Institutions – It will be possible to define a block type as a network block. An institution will be able to switch on a configuration option for block linked accounts. If enabled, when refreshing a network patron, the source record will be checked. If a block of the type network block is found, then a block will be copied to the linked account.
- Shared Authorities Templates – For authorities that are managed in the Network Zone, the templates managed in the Network Zone catalog were not visible to catalogers working from their institutions. These templates will be visible and accessible to all member institutions.
- Support for New COUNTER reports – BR4, BR5, and MR1 COUNTER reports will be supported in Alma Analytics.
- Idea Exchange: Read Only Role for License Records – Alma will provide support for a read-only role for access to licenses. This will allow the broad sharing of license information while still protecting the integrity of the license record.
- New Role for Analytics – There will be two user roles: one for Design Analytics and one for Analytics Configuration.
- Enhance BIB API – The BIB API will be enhanced with options for validation and normalization.
- Webhooks Logs – The WebHooks integration profile will enable access to various events.