- Product: Cross-Product
How do I give a colleague or new staff member access to institutional cases in the Support Center?
You can invite a colleague to receive access to your institution's cases in the Support Center by using the "Grant Permissions" tab. This will allow your colleague read-only access to view cases associated with your institution and the ability to open new cases under your institution's account name:
Ensure that your colleague has already registered for a user account in the Support Center. They can register by visiting the Support Center Login page and completing the Register form:
Log into your own Support Center account or one that already has institutional access.
Select the Additional Actions tab then Grant Permissions:
Enter your colleague's First Name, Last Name, Email, then click Next.
You will see a message stating that the new staff member has been granted permission to access institutional cases.
- Support Center Homepage
- The New ProQuest/Ex Libris Support Center: What You Need to Know
- Support Portal User Guide
- Setup Email Preferences for Product & News Notifications
- How to Contribute Community Knowledge Articles to the Knowledge Center
- Working with Ex Libris Support
- Article last edited: 14-Dec-2021