- Product: Intota
What do I need to do when I add a Knovel Database into my profile?
When your library adds a Knovel database, if you are using SSO authentication you need to use the following procedure to ensure your patrons can access Knovel content:
- In Intota, access the resource's Database Details page by clicking Resources on the menu bar and then selecting Databases in the submenu.
- Find the Knovel database and click on it to go to its Database Details page.
- Click Edit next to the Configuration section of the Database Details page, and in the Database URL field, enter the custom URL that you use to access Knovel content. (This custom URL should look like this: https://app.knovel.com/web/?oid=xxxxxx, where "xxxxxx" is substituted with your library's Knovel Org ID.) This is for creating the database-level link.
- Click Save.
- Use the Support Portal (accessed from the More Sites menu above) to notify ProQuest so that we can create your title-level links. In your request include:
- The names of the affected databases; and
- Your Knovel custom URL (as in the example above).
- Date Created: 18-Nov-2016
- Last Edited Date: 18-Nov-2016